Fatal error when try call endpoint API

Web hosting environments are constantly evolving. DirectAdmin stays in-step with today’s most sophisticated solutions.
srlopes

Fatal error when try call endpoint API

Post by srlopes »

Hello all,

I can see an error like below when I tried call this url: $query='https://myhost.com:2222/CMD_PLUGINS_ADM ... .raw?api=1';
Someome can help me?

Fatal error: Uncaught JetBackup\Core\Exception\APIOutputException: Syntax error in /usr/local/jetapps/var/lib/jetbackup5/Core/Entities/Util.inc on line 614 #0 /usr/local/jetapps/var/lib/jetbackup5/Core/Entities/Util.inc(614): json_decode('function=listAc...', true, 512, 4194304) #1 /usr/local/jetapps/var/lib/jetbackup5/Core/API/API.inc(216): JetBackup\Core\Entities\Util::jsonDecode('function=listAc...', true) #2 /usr/local/jetapps/var/lib/jetbackup5/Core/API/API.inc(54): JetBackup\Core\API\API->__construct(1001, 'json', false) #3 /usr/local/jetapps/var/lib/jetbackup5/Core/API/API.inc(66): JetBackup\Core\API\API::_run(1001, 'json', false, false) #4 /usr/local/jetapps/usr/bin/jetbackup5/jetbackup_admin_exec(22): JetBackup\Core\API\API::run(1001) #5 {main} in /usr/local/jetapps/var/lib/jetbackup5/Core/API/API.inc:382 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: JetBackup\Core\API\API::exceptionHandler(Object(JsonException)) #1 {main} thrown in /usr/local/jetapps/var/lib/jetbackup5/Core/API/API.inc on line 382
JetAppsKevin
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: Fatal error when try call endpoint API

Post by JetAppsKevin »

Hello srlopes,

With the release of v5.3.8 to our STABLE tier, we have included numerous amounts of bug fixes and improvements on backup efficiency for JetBackup 5. Can you please try updating to the latest version and check if you still encounter the same error?

If the issue persists, please do not hesitate to contact our Tech Support Team by emailing [email protected]

Thank you,
Kevin N
JetApps, LLC.
JetApps.com | JetBackup.com