Compatibility with cPanel 5+?

Manage All Your Servers From one User-Friendly Interface
kingsburyweb

Compatibility with cPanel 5+?

Post by kingsburyweb »

Just purchased JetBackup server license and MC. I've got everything set up and when I went into MC to add my server, under the JetBackup 4 column, it states "Not Installed", and under JetBackup 5, it states "cpanel - 5.1.14-6" and that this version is not compatible? Signed up for a subscription but doesn't seem to be worth it if it's not compatible? I'm a new customer, any way I can get some sort of credit until JetBackup 5 is supported in MC?

Thank you
JetappsCris
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: Compatibility with cPanel 5+?

Post by JetappsCris »

Hello kingsburyweb,

Thank you for reaching out through our forums and for your interest in Jetbackup MC.

I would like to point out that JetBackup MC version 1.0.10 does support JetBackup 5 servers. However, the JetBackup 5 version must be version 5.2+, which is currently available on the EDGE tier.

You can find more information on this by checking our recent blog post:
JetBackup Management Console Now With JetBackup 5 Support!

If you'd like to update your server to our current EDGE version, please visit our documentation to view the appropriate commands to run:
JetBackup Updates

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Best Regards,
JetappsCris
Best Regards,
Cristofer, JetApps Team
kingsburyweb

Post by kingsburyweb »

Thank you for your response. Glad to hear this is available in the next release.. For now, I'll wait for the stable release of 5.2. Thanks again.
shohan

Post by shohan »

Now all versions of jetbackup 5 is supported?
JetAppsTrenton
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by JetAppsTrenton »

Hello shohan

Thank you for your interest in JetBackup Management Console. Unfortunately, we identified compatibility issues between the latest JetBackup 5.3.8 release and our current JBMC version that are preventing servers from registering in some cases. Our team is currently in the process of providing a patch for this issue. We can update this forum post once the patch comes out. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Trenton V
JetApps, LLC.
JetApps.com | JetBackup.com