backup visibility after server change

cPanel, Industry leading hosting platform with world-class support.
kati0109

backup visibility after server change

Post by kati0109 »

Hello, recently I changed the server so my IP changed, I would like to know how I can make my cpanel clients see the backups that were on the old server? I configured the old route in the destination but I cannot see those backups in the cpanel of the accounts that I have created on my server.
JetAppsAnton
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: backup visibility after server change

Post by JetAppsAnton »

Hello Kati0109,

Thank you for reaching out through our forums. As I understand, you recently migrated servers and it appears you reconfigured JetBackup manually instead of going through Disaster Recovery to restore your previous JetBackup configuration/database. If you are using JetBackup 5, please check if you are able to reassign your accounts to account UUIDs with associated backups. If you are using JetBackup 4, please check the visibility setting for your destination.

Please also verify that you are able to view backups from the admin interface and if not, you may need to reindex your destinations in order to sync your backups back in JetBackup:
JetBackup 5 Reindex
JetBackup 4 Reindex

I hope you find the following information above helpful in determining your issue! Please also don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 Technical Support Team at [email protected] so that our team may help investigate and address your issue in a timely manner.

Best Regards
Anton, JetApps Team