JetBackup Dissappear from cPanel

cPanel, Industry leading hosting platform with world-class support.
jefloresb

JetBackup Dissappear from cPanel

Post by jefloresb »

Hello, I'm using jetbackup5 for a while and suddenly it disappeared from features showed in user's individual cPanel.

Any ideas please? help!

Kind Regards
JetappsCris
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: JetBackup Dissappear from cPanel

Post by JetappsCris »

Hi Jefloresb,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our forum.

There is a known issue where JetBackup version 5.1.14 does not appear on cPanel's new Jupiter theme. However, the issue has been resolved in version 5.2.0. Please try updating JetBackup 5 to the EDGE tier to see if it fixes the problem. You can view the commands for updating JetBackup and switching the release tier at:
https://docs.jetbackup.com/v5.1/adminpa ... ation.html

If the issue continues, please feel free to open a support ticket with us, by emailing our 24/7 team at [email protected].
Best Regards,
Cristofer, JetApps Team
terrajon

Post by terrajon »

I had the same problem when using jetbackup5. I haven't used it for a while, I switched to Linux VPS, and I'm pleased. What amazed me was that the license for cPanel is very cheap, which is very convenient for me and my finances, haha. And by the way, I am thrilled with this suite of tools that allow me to automate web hosting tasks via a simple graphical user interface. Since I bought this REMOVED LINK, I avoided all the complexity of creating advanced server configurations because it comes equipped with automatic updates, built-in backups, and all the tools I need to get up and running. That's amazing. I recommend using it too.
Last edited by JetAppsClark on December 23rd, 2021, 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited to abide with JetApps Terms of Use: https://www.jetapps.com/legal/terms/
JetappsCris
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by JetappsCris »

Hi Terrajon,

Thank you for reaching out to us via the forums.

We've made some minor edits to our previous post for clarity.
Can you please check if you're using the latest JetBackup EDGE version and let us know if the issue persists?
Best Regards,
Cristofer, JetApps Team