error in backup jetbackup 5

cPanel, Industry leading hosting platform with world-class support.
ludolugo

error in backup jetbackup 5

Post by ludolugo »

Hi,
I have a recurring backup error in almost all servers with jetbackup 5, the error is:

Code: Select all

[ERROR] [PANEL] Failed fetching certificate id mydomain_com_f2caa_9c681_1642391322_261f10845e88d64f44c9a427ed5f857c. Error: Key file not found for certificate id "mydomain_com_f2caa_9c681_1642391322_261f10845e88d64f44c9a427ed5f857c" 
do you know what it is and how to resolve it?
Thanks
JetAppsRichard
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: error in backup jetbackup 5

Post by JetAppsRichard »

Hello ludolugo,

Thank you for reaching out through our forums. The error you are referencing is reported by the PANEL API when attempting to back up the account's SSL Certificates. On cPanel servers, this can commonly occur if the SSL Cert was removed but still exists in a cache and is being improperly listed from the cPanel API.

Please try to rebuild the User's SSL Database by running the following cPanel Script:

Code: Select all

/scripts/rebuilduserssldb $user
Note: Replace '$user' above with the affected cPanel username

You can find more information on this issue in cPanel Support Docs here: Error when browsing certificates in the cPanel SSL/TLS interface

Kindly give this a try and let us know if the issue persists.
Best Regards,
Richard, JetApps Team
ludolugo

Post by ludolugo »

great, i'll try that.
Another error that i am seeing is that one backup job is wating for another to start, it stays in pending and when the first backup finishes is when the other starts https://prnt.sc/20xbyzs , the backup "sistema" only backs up the /etc folder son it takes about 6 minutes but is wating and it's been pending for too long.
JetAppsRichard
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by JetAppsRichard »

Hello ludougo,

Thank you for the update. In JetBackup 5, the Concurrent Backup Tasks are used to perform multiple backup tasks in parallel. If an Account Backup job begins first, all of the Backup Tasks will be used to back up the Pending Accounts in parallel. Once a Backup Task opens and there are no more Accounts Pending Backup, the fork will automatically move on to the next pending task (the directory backup job in this case) or close if there are none. I would recommend adjusting the schedule to run the Directory Backup Job before the Account Backup Job in this case since one task will be used to process the Directory Backup Job while the remaining tasks can begin the Account Backups once they begin.
Best Regards,
Richard, JetApps Team
ludolugo

Post by ludolugo »

but that's a big inconvenience, right now i have servers with 1300 cpanel accounts and it takes around 12 hours to back them up, so from what you have told me i have to wait that the backup job finishes so the other jobs start? i think the advantage of schedulling jobs is that you can run them when you want possibly in parallel with others like in jetbackup 4 could
JetappsCris
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by JetappsCris »

Hi ludolugo

We're really sorry for the inconvenience. At the moment, the best option would be as Richard had suggested, running the directory job before your accounts backup jobs. This would give the directory backup priority in the order of operations.

We understand the need for running multiple backup jobs, simultaneously. If you would like, we recommend voting for the following feature request on our request site:
Concurrent backup jobs with different destinations
Best Regards,
Cristofer, JetApps Team
ludolugo

Post by ludolugo »

this error still happens even if i do what you recommended, i ran /scripts/rebuilduserssldb for all users and inmediatly after finished i ran the backup job:

[ERROR] [PANEL] Failed fetching certificate id domain_com_a184b_ba45f_1645184426_988df868a6f6afe829e0ed5a7e917672. Error: Key file not found for certificate id "domain_com_a184b_ba45f_1645184426_988df868a6f6afe829e0ed5a7e917672"

Is it possible to ignore this error? because all my servers show PARTIALLY COMPLETED because of this.
JetappsCris
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by JetappsCris »

Hi ludolugo,

Thank you for reaching out to us via the forums. We are sorry for the error you are still facing.
Unfortunately, because this is still a problem with the panel's API, we would need to investigate further what might be causing the error.

For us to better assist you on this matter, please feel free to open a support ticket with our team by emailing [email protected] or going through your client area.
To keep our team up to date, we'd like to ask that you reference this forum post in your email. Additionally, we would like to ask that in your email, you provide the method you used to run the following script for each user:
/scripts/rebuilduserssldb

We hope to see you at our helpdesk soon.
Best Regards,
Cristofer, JetApps Team