Not showing backups in user cPanel account

cPanel, Industry leading hosting platform with world-class support.
frontsys

Not showing backups in user cPanel account

Post by frontsys »

Hi

I have been using JetBackup for a short while, backups are being created and I have had no problems with getting this working.

However, when the system creates a daily backup for selected accounts, the backups are not visible to the cPanel user.

It just says No Backups Available.

I have set permissions so that the user can view them, download them, etc, but still nothing shows.

Have I missed a setting somewhere to enable my users to view the backups on their account?

Thanks
JetAppsRichard
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: Not showing backups in user cPanel account

Post by JetAppsRichard »

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out through our forums. To get a better sense of the behavior you are noticing may you please provide the following information:
  • What JetBackup version(s) are you using?
  • Screenshots, (if possible) of the page you are noticing no backups.
  • Is the JetBackup Destination "Visible", meaning is the option "Visible" enabled when you check JetBackup -> Destinations -> Destination Actions. Hide/Unhide destinations
Additionally, please note that JetBackup 4 and JetBackup 5 have seperate interfaces for both WHM/cPanel. If you generated backups using JetBackup 5, please ensure that the cPanel user has access to their JetBackup 5 End-User Panel by ensuring that JetBackup 5 is provided in WHM -> cPanel Feature Manager.

If you would like, you may also open a support ticket with our team at [email protected]. Our support team is available 24/7/365 and would be more than happy to further assist in a more timely manner.
Best Regards,
Richard, JetApps Team
frontsys

Re: Not showing backups in user cPanel account

Post by frontsys »

Thanks for the response - it was the JetBackup -> Destinations -> Destination Actions. Hide/Unhide destinations.

I hadn't set the destination as visible.

All is fine now.

Regards