Destination stuck reindexing

cPanel, Industry leading hosting platform with world-class support.
ewrwilliam

Destination stuck reindexing

Post by ewrwilliam »

Hello,

I have a backup destination in JetBackup5 that's stuck in "reindexing destination". The API keys for this destination are no longer valid, so it's not able to do anything with that destination, and is just stuck - I can't remove it or modify its settings or cancel the reindexing process from the frontend. Is there any way that I can forcefully delete this destination either via SSH or JB5 API?
JetAppsRichard
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: Destination stuck reindexing

Post by JetAppsRichard »

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are facing. I would like to point out that this is a known issue in JetBackup v5.1.14, where in some cases an interrupted reindex will cause the destination to be "stuck" reindexing. This has since been fixed in JetBackup v5.2.0 which is now available on the EDGE Tier. You can see this in our JetBackup 5 Changelog for Issue #733.

In order to quickly resolve this issue, please try restarting the jetbackup5d service so that JetBackup can update the destination status. You can do so by running the following command:

Code: Select all

service jetbackup5d restart
I hope you find this information helpful. If you find that the issue still persists after running the above command, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected].
Best Regards,
Richard, JetApps Team
ewrwilliam

Re: Destination stuck reindexing

Post by ewrwilliam »

JetAppsRichard wrote: September 1st, 2021, 3:17 am In order to quickly resolve this issue, please try restarting the jetbackup5d service so that JetBackup can update the destination status. You can do so by running the following command:

Code: Select all

service jetbackup5d restart
That fixed it, thanks!