Stop backup job

cPanel, Industry leading hosting platform with world-class support.
ludolugo

Stop backup job

Post by ludolugo »

hello,
is it posible to stop a backup job in jetbackup 5, in jetabckup 4 theres is a stop button but i can`t find it in jetbackup 5, how can i stop it? its been running for over a month https://prnt.sc/1qjbejq
JetAppsRichard
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: Stop backup job

Post by JetAppsRichard »

Hello ludolugo,

Thank you for reaching out through our forums. In JetBackup 5 all Backup Jobs, Restores, and Downloads are processed via the Queue. On the Queue Page, you will find that you are able to either Cancel All or cancel the single process by clicking on the process and clicking the button Stop Items. Attached below is an image showing these two buttons:
Queue.PNG
Queue.PNG (30.71 KiB) Viewed 3464 times
You also noted that the Backup Job has been running for over a month. This is not intended behavior and I would recommend reaching out to our support team at [email protected] to further investigate. Otherwise, I would like to highlight our setting Backup Fork TTL. The Backup Fork TTL will allow you to set the maximum time a Backup Fork can run in hours. The fork will automatically abort once it reaches the specified TTL, regardless of its current status. This could help avoid this issue in the future. We also have implemented the Job Monitor on v5.1.14 which will allow JetBackup 5 to send alerts to your configured Notification Integrations for each of the following conditions:
  • Notify me if there were no backups for X Days
  • Notify me if backup runs more than X Days
You can configure the Job Monitor via the Manage Backup Job page. I hope you find all this information helpful. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Best Regards,
Richard, JetApps Team