not showing orphan backups in list accounts

cPanel, Industry leading hosting platform with world-class support.
ludolugo

not showing orphan backups in list accounts

Post by ludolugo »

Hi,
I have a problem when restoring an orphan account in jetbackup 5 from whm.
When i search for an orphan account in the select action area there isn`t a matching account, but as you can see in this capture the acccount does exist on the right list https://prnt.sc/17uznv4 , now what i am doing is to excude all oprhan accounts and then include only the account i want to restore but is not how it should be, in active accounts there is no problem.
Also i would like to know what it means when an orphan account its highlited in red https://prnt.sc/17uznv4

Thanks
JetAppsRichard
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: not showing orphan backups in list accounts

Post by JetAppsRichard »

Hello ludolugo,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The "Search Box" on the Restore and Download page is currently only capable of selecting/listing "Active" accounts. This is why you cannot search for the "Orphan" account. We understand that there are many ways to improve our current Restore and Download page and are actively gathering feedback from our clients and the community. With that being said, I have gone ahead and opened an internal issue with our developers to have this functionality improved.
Also i would like to know what it means when an orphan account its highlited in red
When an account is highlighted red on the Restore and Download page, this indicates that the account was suspended at the time the backup was generated. When on the confirmation page to "Restore Filtered Accounts" ensure that the option "Suspend account after restore" is not selected and the account will be unsuspended after the restore.

I hope you find the above information helpful. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Best Regards,
Richard, JetApps Team