Destination size status

cPanel, Industry leading hosting platform with world-class support.
ludolugo

Destination size status

Post by ludolugo »

Hi
I can see in the job logs that it checks the size of destination in order to run or no the job, is it posible to get the size of destionation or the percentage with the API?
JetAppsRichard
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: Destination size status

Post by JetAppsRichard »

Hello ludolugo,

In JetBackup 5, the Destinations Disk Usage is stored in our Destinations Object. Details about these objects can be fetched via the JETAPI. For a list of all commands for Destinations Objects please visit: https://docs.jetbackup.com/v5.1/api/Des ... tions.html

For your case, it may be best to use the following command:

Code: Select all

jetbackup5api -F listDestinations
This command will return a list of all the current Destinations Objects that are configured on your server. You will find that each object has an Array for `disk_usage` which contains the `usage/free/total` values for that destinations disk usage. You could add some grep pipe commands to obtain the specific information you want like the following:

Code: Select all

jetbackup5api -F listDestinations | grep "name:\|usage:\|free\|total"
This command will return the Name of the Destination, the owner name, and all 3 disk usage values for that destination.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.
Best Regards,
Richard, JetApps Team
ludolugo

Post by ludolugo »

Hi jetappsrichard and thansk for the answer.
Is it available for jetbackup 4 ? i cant find it in destination obejct, sorry i didn`t say it before
JetAppsRichard
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by JetAppsRichard »

Hello ludolugo,

Apologies for not clarifying first. In JetBackup 4 we do not keep the destination disk usage information locally. Instead, the disk usage is calculated on demand during the backup process, which is why it appears in the logs. Therefore, we, unfortunately, do not have any object or API call on JetBackup 4 that will contain the disk usage information of the destination. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Best Regards,
Richard, JetApps Team