Log to email - Jetbackup 5

cPanel, Industry leading hosting platform with world-class support.
pcdrivers

Log to email - Jetbackup 5

Post by pcdrivers »

Good Morning

I have recently upgraded to Jetbackup 5 and have noticed that it no longer sends a copy of the log when doing a backup. It just sends a message indicating that it has been completed successfully.
Is it possible to enable me to send a log of the accounts that have been successful and if there were individual errors?

Thanks
JetAppsRichard
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: Log to email - Jetbackup 5

Post by JetAppsRichard »

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out through our forums. As you may know, JetBackup 5 allows you to configure many different new Notification Plugins to receive Alerts. With these new updates, we needed to make changes to the content included in the alerts messages. With that being said, it may be a good idea to receive logs in the form of an attachment especially when errors arise. I highly recommend opening a new request at our Feature Request for this.

With that being said. JetBackup 5 has put a lot of focus on being able to find individual errors for accounts that Fail/Partially Complete any Backup/Restore/Download process. You will find that the View Log Summary feature within the JetBackup 5 Panel can now sort by Status, Total Execution Time, and more. The View Log Summary also allows you to view the Log Snippet for any individual account to help find Errors that occurred only for that account. Please have a look at the image below:
viewLogSummary.PNG
viewLogSummary.PNG (40.94 KiB) Viewed 1959 times
Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime, and thank you for your continued support of JetBackup 5. If you have any further questions please let us know.
Best Regards,
Richard, JetApps Team