General Error

cPanel, Industry leading hosting platform with world-class support.
Lightingers

General Error

Post by Lightingers »

Hello,

I have a problem with Jetbackup 4.0.26. on Linux.
I can't open the Jetbackup GUI only Jetapps.

Got this error message:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught MongoDB\Driver\Exception\ConnectionTimeoutException: No suitable servers found (`serverSelectionTryOnce` set):
[connection refused calling ismaster on 'localhost:27217'] in /usr/local/jetapps/var/lib/jetcore/data/Mongo.inc:131 Stack trace: #0
/usr/local/jetapps/var/lib/jetcore/data/Mongo.inc(131): MongoDB\Driver\Manager->executeQuery('jetbackup.confi...', 
Object(MongoDB\Driver\Query)) #1 /usr/local/jetapps/var/lib/jetcore/data/MongoCollection.inc(91): nss\core\data\Mongo>_execute_query('jetbackup.confi...',
Object(MongoDB\Driver\Query))#2/usr/local/jetapps/var/lib/jetcore/data/MongoCollection.inc(104):nss\core\data\MongoCollection->_find(Array,
 NULL, NULL, 1, 0)#3/usr/local/jetapps/var/lib/jetcore/data/MongoCollection.inc(116):nss\core\data\MongoCollection->find(Array, NULL, NULL, 1, 
0)#4/usr/local/jetapps/var/lib/jetcore/data/MongoObject.inc(141): nss\core\data\MongoCollection-
>findOne(Array,NULL)#5/usr/local/jetapps/var/lib/JetBackup/Core/Config/BinaryLocation.inc(63):
nss\core\data\Monin/usr/local/jetapps/var/lib/jetcore/data/Mongo.inc on line 131
Can u explain please what is it mean and how can i repair? :oops: :oops:

I tried this solution, but does not work for me:
service jetmongod restart

Thanks
Lightingers
JetAppsClark
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: General Error

Post by JetAppsClark »

Hello Lightingers,

Thank you for reaching out via our forums. Unfortunately the error logged by JetBackup will be somewhat generic, but this issue is normally caused by permission issues on the mongodb socket file.

Can you please verify that the socket file is owned by user/group mongod:mongod with 0700 permissions:

Code: Select all

/tmp/mongodb-27217.sock
Also, can you check that the file permissions for the /tmp directory are set to 1777? (chmod 1777).

If the above suggestions don't resolve the issue, we would recommend submitting a ticket to our FREE 24/7/365 Support Team at [email protected] so we can assist with this issue.
Thank You,
Clark, JetApps Team