How to pin a partially complete error down to a single site.

cPanel, Industry leading hosting platform with world-class support.
tommyts

How to pin a partially complete error down to a single site.

Post by tommyts »

In the log file I see a Partially completed failure.. how do i find out what site this is referring to.. I suspect a bad database not being saved correctly and aborting the save on that specific site but do not feel like opening the mysql on 500 sites to see... Is there an easy way to find out which site is defective....
In the log file line entry with the Partially completed item, I can click that specific line and open the view log file and see the Partially Completed Warning and i can see the 500 sites listed and scroll all the way to the bottom but do not see any warning for the specific culprit file. Is there anything I can search in to show which of the 500 sites that has the fail.. And second is there log other than the one I am using to search for the error.. so that i can pin it down...during my lifetime.
JetAppsRichard
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: How to pin a partially complete error down to a single site.

Post by JetAppsRichard »

Hello Tommy,

Apologies for any inconvenience. If you cannot find any errors in the logs for the Partially Complete status then it is highly suggested to enable Debug Mode and allow the job to run again. By enabling debug, you will receive more detailed logs and it will help find any specific errors that could have caused the Partially Complete status. You can enable debug mode by navigating to Settings -> General.

More information for debug mode can be found in our documentation:

JetBackup 4 Settings docs: https://docs.jetbackup.com/manual/whm/S ... bug-active
Jetbackup 5 Settings docs: https://docs.jetbackup.com/v5.1/adminpa ... bug-active

Please let us know if you require further assistance. Additionally, always feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected].
Best Regards,
Richard, JetApps Team
tommyts

Post by tommyts »

Thanks for that. I turned on Debug.. and wouldn't you know it i got no partial fails today... Boy that was nice.. Just kidding of course it will fail again as it rarely goes more than 1 backup that it does not whine...so hope to get more info in a day or two... Appreciate the quick reponse.
JetAppsRichard
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by JetAppsRichard »

Hello Tommy,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Hopefully the debug mode will help you pin down those errors in future runs. If you ever need help identifying errors or finding fixes for them feel free to open a ticket with our support team and they will be more than happy to help!

Thank you for your support of JetBackup!
Best Regards,
Richard, JetApps Team