We have translated Jetbackup into French

cPanel, Industry leading hosting platform with world-class support.
cgauthey

We have translated Jetbackup into French

Post by cgauthey »

Good morning,
We have translated Jetbakcup into French, can we offer it to the community and hope to have a possibility that the developers can publish it to have a second language?
JetAppsAdam
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: We have translated Jetbackup into French

Post by JetAppsAdam »

Hello cgauthey,

Thank you for your interest in contributing to the JetBackup community! We have set up a Localazy project in order to allow community members to contribute their localizations for JetBackup. If you are interested in contributing, you can navigate to https://locales.jetbackup.com/ and create your account. Once you have created your account, navigate to your dashboard > explore projects > JetBackup 5. Once you are there you should see French as an option under the Translations tab. Once again we appreciate your enthusiasm for contributing to the JetBackup community!
Thank you,

Adam G
JetApps, LLC.
JetApps.com | JetBackup.com
cgauthey

Post by cgauthey »

Thank you very much I see that we have to translate and edit lines after lines, I already have the files translated into French, how can I send the files already translated without editing them one by one?
JetAppsAdam
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by JetAppsAdam »

Hello cgauthey,

Please feel free to attach your localization files in a response to this thread. Once you have done this we can manually import the files to the Localazy project! Please refer to the attached screenshot for instructions on how to attach files.
Attachments
addFiles.png
addFiles.png (16.44 KiB) Viewed 5716 times
Thank you,

Adam G
JetApps, LLC.
JetApps.com | JetBackup.com